Monday, June 1, 2009

Greetings Programs!

I just found out we have a production blog! DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUHN!!!!!

First things first, introductions. My name is Jamie Noguchi and I'm the "Special Effects Coordinator," AKA "The guy who yells at mason because the actor's head is in front a brick wall instead of the green screen." I'm also part of the effects team so most of my headaches will begin after actual filming is finished.

Our first slate goes down on Friday and there's a lot of things to finalize before then. We have our last pre-production meeting tonight where the heads of all the departments get together to yell at Mason to get us more money. Seems like a lot of yelling going on. I think we're all a bit nervous but really excited to get this thing on the road. When we had our initial meetings at some random 5-Guys in the middle of nowhere Maryland, I never thought we'd make it this far. And here we are, bitches!

I don't think I'm allowed to reveal plot details or things of that nature, but there's plenty to write about. It's not every day you get to be on the set of an independent television production. So stay tuned for more madness!

No comments: